How do you apply for Dual Enrollment?
- Check with your high school counselor to make sure you meet GPA/behavior/attendance requirements
- Student and parent meet with the Dual Enrollment school counselor by May 15, 2020 to discuss DE policies, courses, and complete the MCSD Participation Agreement
- Request your official transcript be sent to the college in GAfutures.org
- Submit Dual Enrollment Application in GAfutures.org (parent must sign the Parent Agreement)
- Apply to the college you want to attend through GAfutures.org
- Take MCSD Participation Agreement to the college admissions office
- Take the SAT/ACT/Accuplacer (if you have not done so) and have official scores sent to the college